The Videoinsight® Foundation was set up in 2013. It is a private, non-profit organization, with legal status and funds restricted to its pursuit of the statutory goals of integrating Contemporary Art, Psychology and Medicine.
The aims of the Videoinsight® Foundation are
– to conduct Scientific Research into application of the Videoinsight® Method in Medicine, Diagnosis, Support, Therapy, Aptitude testing, Psychological qualification and Rehabilitation;
– to create Videoinsight® Rooms and Videoinsight® Corners in social organizations for promotion and protection of Health, Wellness and Quality of Life;
– to extend application of the Videoinsight® Method to the fields of learning, education, occupational health, sports;
– to teach the Videoinsight® Method in ‘Videoinsight® Permanent Courses’ at faculties of Medicine in Universities;
– to promote the Contemporary Art.